Futronic FS90 is an optical USB 2.0 fingerprint scanner. The scanner is compact and includes 0.3 m USB cable, thus it is more suitable for using with notebook PCs, handheld devices and mobile phones. Infra-red LEDs are used to illuminate a finger during scanning.
Support modules for this scanner are included in:
- MegaMatcher 12.1 SDK;
- MegaMatcher On Card 11.2 SDK;
- VeriFinger 12.1 SDK;
- Free Fingerprint Verification SDK.
|Scanner Name||FS90 USB2.0 Mini Fingerprint Scanner|
|Manufacturer||Futronic Technology Co. Ltd.|
|Supported OS (*)||Microsoft Windows (32-bit and 64-bit),
Linux (x86 32-bit and 64-bit),
macOS (x86 32-bit and 64-bit),
|Image capture area (Platen size)||15 x 22 mm (0.6" x 0.9")|
|Fingerprint image size||300 x 440 pixels|
|Device size||57 x 29 x 27 mm (2.2" x 1.1" x 1.1")|
|Device weight||80 grams (0.2 lbs)|
|Operating temperature||-10°C ~ +55°C|
* These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs. Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.
Neurotechnology Solution Partners use this scanner in
Futronic FS90 scanners are used in these systems, created by Neurotechnology Solution Partners:
- RobotID – a generic biometric identification system created by Computer ID;
- TouchClock – an attendance control system created by Computer ID;
- TouchAccess – an access control system created by Computer ID.
Where to order this device?
Buy FS90 at Biometric Supply – a subsidiary of Neurotechnology.
Other Futronic scanners
Neurotechnology SDKs also include support modules for these Futronic scanners:
- eFAM (FS84) – an embedded fingerprint scanner solution
- FS10 – a single finger scanner with 1" x 1" platen and PIV / FIPS 201 certification
- FS26 – a single finger scanner with MIFARE card reader/writer
- FS26EU – a single finger scanner with PIV / FIPS 201 certification and embedded smart card reader (ISO7816 contact and MIFARE cards supported)
- FS28 – a single finger scanner with bluetooth connection
- FS50 – a two finger scanner with PIV / FIPS 201 certification
- FS60 – a four finger scanner with FBI Appendix F certification
- FS64 – a four finger / rolled fingerprint scanner with FBI Appendix F certification
- FS80 – basic Futronic FS80-series scanner
- FS82 – a version of FS80 with embedded smart card reader
- FS88 – an enhanced version of FS80 with PIV / FIPS 201 certification