Neurotechnology was founded in 1990 in Vilnius, Lithuania with the key idea of using neural networks for applications such as biometric person identification, computer vision, robotics and artificial intelligence.
in 140+ countries
(50% involved in R&D)
in largest projects
- About Neurotechnology – history, areas of activity, projects, and achievements.
- Technology awards – Neurotechnology algorithms evaluated by independent organizations.
- Customers – case sttudies, Solution Partner products, and references in science publications.
- Distributrs – in Africa, Americas, Asia, Europe and Middle East .
- News – recent product news, press releases and newsletters.
- Job and Career – open positions, as well as info about benefits of working at Neurotechnology.
- Contact information – including general inquiries, support, mailing address, and branches info.
Face recognition API on cloud.
Best vendor-independent advice on selecting suitable biometric hardware for your projects.