SentiSight.ai Cloud Platform
Online Image Recognition Based on Machine Learning
A place to build task-specific AI models for image recognition using modern deep-learning techniques. The platform provides capabilities for object detection and image classification.
It is easy to use and automatically performs most of the image-processing tasks. No coding is required.
SentiSight.ai's image labeling and recognition platform is an interactive environment designed for training deep-learning models and providing the following capabilities via the online dashboard or mobile apps:
- Image annotation tool – allows attaching labels to images for image classification, object detection and image segmentation models. An intuitive interface makes labeling faster and easier. Output labels are automatically saved in a format suitable for deep-learning algorithms.
- Training environment – a model can be trained on the prepared images without any coding via the intuitive user interface.
- Pre-trained models – several image recognition models are ready to be used out-of-the-box without any training. These models include image classification, object detection, places recognition, people counting, content moderation and text recognition using SentiSight.ai plus more.
- Interactive statistics – information about the model's performance is produced after the training process. Prediction accuracy, precision, recall and many other metrics allow users to measure their models' performance. This information can be immediately viewed and filtered to briefly state how efficient the model is as well as give guidance on its improvement.
- Online model use – all models trained by a user can be employed to make predictions based on new, previously unseen images. The models can be used online inside the SentiSight.ai platform or via a REST API.
- Offline models – a trained model can be downloaded by the user and used without internet connection. The downloaded model has 30-day trial period, during which it can be used for free. Later, the user has an option to purchase a specific license for using this model.
- Image similarity – users have a possibility to use a similarity search tool that compares images. A user can perform either 1-to-many similarity search, which retrieves all images similar to the query image, or many-to-many similarity search, where all similar image pairs are found in the data set. This tool is ready to use out-of-the-box, without any training.
- Shared labeling projects and time tracking – large annotation projects can be shared among multiple users for collaborative work. The project manager can quickly filter and review the images labeled by a particular project member, track each person's progress and time spent on labeling, as well as manage user roles and permissions.
A custom project can be ordered if a task seems to be "non-standard" or rather complicated. In this case our experts will take care of the model's setup and training. The user just needs to take care of image labeling.