NLP-based app review monitoring
NetGeist is an online service designed to help app developers or marketing specialists to understand users and competitors. The service uses Natural Language Processing (NLP) to analyze app reviews from Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Positive or negative intents are recognized among others, as well as popular topics and specific user experience. Easy-to-understand charts and configurable reports allow to understand context and trends in the app reviews.
- Multiple apps monitoring on multiple app stores – discover what app users are complaining or happy about. Every review has positive or negative sentiment, and extracted topics.
- Sentiment and context analysis – the proprietary AI models allow to reach high accuracy for sentiment recognition, as well as context and understanding to the app reviews.
- Real-time monitoring – provides with instant insights about app users.
- 15 years of data with 500,000,000 reviews for 200,000 apps – the historical data storage allows not to miss a single review, even if it is removed from the app store.
- Easy-to-understand charts and report generation – the provided data is suitable for specialists (like marketing agencies), app developers and app owners (like small/medium-sized enterprises). Topics for happy, angry, confused users, etc can be specified. Advanced filters allow to sift through multiple data types like sentiment, number of stars and topics.
- AI-based technology backed by more than 30 years of experience in the field – the proprietary algoritms assure top-level accuracy of sentiment and topic analysis.