Cross Match Verifier 300 Classic
Click to zoom
Close-up on sensor
Click to zoom
Cross Match Verifier 300 is an optical fingerprint scanner that is available with USB or analog connection.
Scanner's manufacturer specifies that scanner's rugged polycarbonate case and small size makes it suitable for integrating into systems with heavy-usage for long periods of time (i.e. kiosks or ATM machines).
Support modules for this device were included in the MegaMatcher 12.4 SDK, MegaMatcher On Card 12 SDK and VeriFinger 12.4 SDK.
Support modules for this device are not included in the newer versions of the mentioned SDKs, including the newest MegaMatcher 13.0 SDK, MegaMatcher On Card 13.0 SDK and VeriFinger 13.0 SDK.
|Scanner Name||Verifier 300 (USB model)|
|Manufacturer||Cross Match Technologies Inc.|
|Supported OS (*)||Microsoft Windows
the 64 bit OS support is limited to 32 bit applications only
|Image capture area (Platen size)||31 x 31 mm (1.2" x 1.2")|
|Device size||53 x 158 x 60 mm (2.1" x 6.2" x 2.4")|
|Device weight||1.0 kg (2.2 lbs.)|
|Operating temperature||+2°C ~ +38°C|
|Operating humidity||10-95 % (non-condensing, splash-resistant)|
* These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs. Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.
Neurotechnology Solution Partners use this scanner in
Cross Match Verifier 300 scanners are used in these systems, created by Neurotechnology Solution Partners:
- RobotID – a generic biometric identification system created by Computer ID;
- TouchID – an attendance control system created by Computer ID;
- TouchAccess – an access control system created by Computer ID;
- e Attendance – an attendance control system created by ADC Systems;
- BioPass – an access control system created by ADC Systems;
- FS ID-Controler – an access and attendance control system created by Fingersec do Brasil Ltda;
- FingerPrint Recover – a solution that is able to convert fingerprints from paper to digital format created by Ex-Cle S.A.;
- The Guardian Matching Server – an AFIS created by Security Systems Ltda;
- inTouch – a CRM system created by News @ 10 Limited - T/A IDSCAN;
- SIID (Sistema Informático de Identificación Dactiloscópica) – an AFIS created by National Recidivism Registry under the Argentina's Ministry of Justice and Human Rights;
- Identity Traker – an access control system created by Soluciones Digitales Integrdas S.A.;
Other Cross Match scanners
Neurotechnology SDKs also include support modules for these Cross Match scanners:
- Guardian 100, Guardian 200 and Guardian 300 scanners
- Guardian USB / FW family scanners
- Patrol and Patrol ID scanners
- L SCAN 500P
- Verifier 300 LC, Verifier 300 LC 2.0
- Verifier 320 LC