UPEK EikonTouch 300
Click to zoom
UPEK EikonTouch 300 is a capacitive USB 2.0 fingerprint scanner.
Sensor's manufacturer specifies that EikonTouch 300 has a rugged coating that ensures longer service in heavy-use environments.
The scanner is no longer manufactured.
Support modules for this scanner are included in MegaMatcher 13.0 SDK, MegaMatcher On Card 13.0 SDK, VeriFinger 13.0 SDK and Free Fingerprint Verification SDK.
|Scanner Name||EikonTouch 300|
Previously by UPEK, Inc.
|Supported OS (*)||Microsoft Windows,
Android (with root access)
|Image capture area (Platen size)||10 x 14 mm (0.4" x 0.6")|
|Fingerprint image size||208 x 288 pixels|
|Device size||84 x 34 x 14 mm (3.3" x 1.4" x 0.6")|
|Device weight||71 grams (2.5 oz)|
|Operating temperature||0°C ~ +40°C|
|Operating humidity||5% - 93% at +30°C|
* These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs. Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.
Other UPEK scanners
Neurotechnology SDKs include support module for these UPEK scanners:
- EikonTouch 500 – a flat fingerprint reader with capacitive TCS1S touch sensor and rugged coating.
- EikonTouch 700 – a FIPS 201 / PIV compliant flat fingerprint reader with capacitive TCS1C touch sensor.
- Eikon – a desktop fingerprint reader, based on TCS4C capacitive swipe sensor.
- Eikon Solo – a desktop fingerprint reader, based on TCS5B capacitive swipe sensor.
- Eikon To Go – a fingerprint reader in dongle form factor, based on TCS4C capacitive swipe sensor.