Click to zoom
The CredenceTWO-R from Credence ID is a mobile device for capturing and processing biometric data.
The manufacturer specifies that the device is based on a FAP 30 FIPS-201 FBI certified fingerprint sensor from Integrated Biometrics, which is based on proprietary Light Emitting Sensor (LES) technology and uses a patented capture method. CredenceTWO-R also features a high-res camera for capturing face images and a combined contact/contactless smart card reader. The device rugged hardware is compliant with MIL-STD-810G standard.
CredenceTWO-R is provided with pre-installed Android OS and allows to run custom applications. The device features high capacity battery and supports multiple wireless connectivity options. Also, it is equipped with contact and contactless smart card reader.
Neurotechnology SDKs allow to use the device for fingerprint and face recognition:
- MegaMatcher 12.3 SDK – fingerprint and face capture/identification.
- MegaMatcher On Card 12 SDK – smart card based fingerprint and face verification.
- VeriFinger 12.3 SDK – fingerprint capture and identification.
- VeriLook 12.3 SDK – face capture and identification.
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 and 5 GHz
Bluetooth 4.1 BR/EDR/LE
Cellular HSPA, EDGE, GSM, GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
|Supported OS (*)||Android (pre-installed on device)|
|Device power||Li-ion battery, 6400 mAh removable|
2 GB RAM
8 GB Flash
SD card slot
|Image capture area (Platen size)||20 x 25 mm (0.8" x 1.0")|
|Fingerprint image size||400 x 500 pixels|
|Sensor type||LES (patented technology by Integrated Biometrics)|
|Face capture camera|
|Camera resolution||13 Megapixel|
* These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs. Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.
Other Credence ID devices
Neurotechnology SDKs also can be used with these Credence ID devices: