Iris ID iCAM R100
Iris ID iCAM R100 is a camera module designed for contactless capture of dual iris and face images.
The manufacturer specifies that the device is able perform remote capture of high quality iris images in any environment without requiring the subjects to stay completely motionless. A white led flash provides quality capture of face imags.
This device can operate with these Neurotechnology SDKs:
- MegaMatcher 12.2 SDK – iris and face capture;
- MegaMatcher On Card 11.2 SDK – iris and face capture;
- VeriEye 12.2 SDK – iris capture;
- VeriLook 12.2 SDK – face capture.
|Manufacturer||Iris ID, Inc.|
|Connection||USB 2.0 (data only, needs external power)
USB 3.0 (data and power)
|Supported OS (*)||Microsoft Windows (32-bit and 64-bit)|
|Device size||138 x 56 x 43 mm (5.4" x 2.2" x 1.7")|
|Device weight||240 g (8.5 oz)|
|Operating temperature range||0°C ~ +50°C (32°F ~ +122°F)|
|Operating humidity range||0-95 % (non-condensing)|
|Iris capture distance||28 - 38 cm (11" - 15")|
|Iris image size||2 images, 640 x 480 pixels|
|Face capture camera|
|CMOS sensor resolution||5.0 Megapixel|
Other Iris ID devices
Neurotechnology SDKs also include support modules for:
- iCAM T10 – dual iris capture device (binoculars).
- iCAM TD100 – dual iris & face capture device (contactless).