Product name: IMCS - Immigration Management and Control System for System i
Product's field of application: Passport issuing system
Product's web page address: http://www.dpmsys.com/BorderSecurity/IMCS/tabid/66/Default.aspx
Development tool(s) used: MegaMatcher SDK
Supported scanners and hardware requirements
Passport Scanning with Multiple Hardware Providers,
Individual Fingerprint Collection with Digital Persona Hardware
Supported OS and software requirements
Client Applications based on Windows XP,
Biometrics Server Components on Windows Server 2003 x64 and x32,
IMCS based upon IBM Power with i OS
The IMCS for System i is a comprehensive series of applications that covers the areas of Border Control, National Security and Passport Issuance and Control. The Applications are modular and comprise
• Control System – Master Persons index, Stop List, Passport Details, Flight Schedules etc.
• Forms Module – Visa's, Work Permits, Citizenship etc.
• Passport Issuance – Data Entry and Passport
• Printing (interfaces available with Secure Print Partners)
• Border Control / Point of Entry – Passport Scanning, Person Verification, Data Collection (Optional Biometric and Image Capture)
• 2nd Stage Biometrics – Enrolment and Identification of persons using Kiosk Applications
• Mobile Collection – Mobile Applications based on either Laptop or PDA systems for mobile collection and interrogation of the IMCS
• External Interfaces – Interfacing to UHC, Passport Issuance, 3rd Party Law Enforcement Agencies
• Frequent Traveller – Enrolment, fast track through Immigration
The IMCS solution is installed in 6 Caribbean Countries Immigration departments. Biometric solution is installed in 3 Countries. Finger print and facial recognition is fully enabled.
Brief information about developer
DPM Systems are a specialist integration company of 20 years experience. Building applications for customer needs based on trusted base modules installed in over 100 companies.