Product name: InterDigital
Product's field of application: Access and attendance control
Development tool(s) used: VeriFinger Extended SDK
Supported scanners and hardware requirements
Digital Persona U.are.U 4000B
Supported OS and software requirements
Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, 2003, XP
InterDigital is a system of registry and digital control of access that allows register entrances and exits of personnel through its fingerprint.
The system counts with two modules; first it is of registry and it serves so that to the personnel register entrances and exits; the second is the module of administration and/or consults, which serves to administer the information of the personnel, to capture fingerprints and to obtain reports.
The main reports are:
• Incidences (information for the list generation)
• Registries (detail of entrances and exits)
• Calculation (accounting of hours of presence)
• Extra time (extra calculation of time that ties with the production program)
• By rank of hours (it allows to make analysis of registries in long periods)
• Birthday, etc.
InterDigital works in ambient client-server, which allows to control one simultaneously or several accesses, allowing to report in line and at any time.
The previous InterDigital versions demanded the use of a numeric keypad to accelerate the search of the track to compare, in addition the application to registry demanded to be in first plane to work, reason why when losing the focus of the application by the appearance of some emergent program, upset the use of the system. These advantages have been achieved with Verifinger:
• It is not required of a numeric keypad, already that the speed of comparison with the integration of Verifinger is satisfactory.
• The application of registry works in background.
• The minimum exigencies of computers to run the system, were reduced, in benefit of client.