MegaMatcher Accelerator Standard
MegaMatcher Accelerator 13.1 Standard is a family of ready-to-use software products for fast fingerprint, palmprint, iris and face matching on the server-side of an AFIS or multi-biometric system. These products are intended for large-scale biometric projects with up to several million people enrolled in the database.
These biometric matching engines can be used with MegaMatcher Accelerator 13.1 Standard:
- Fast fingerprint, palmprint, iris, face and voiceprint matching engines that can be used separately or together. See technical specifications for engine comparison and licensing model for engine availability.
- Fingerprint, face, iris and voiceprint matching engines that can be used separately or together to validate matching results produced by the fast fingerprint and/or iris engines. See MegaMatcher 13.1 SDK reliability tests for more information.
- MegaMatcher Accelerator software is distributed as Docker containers for using on a PC with Linux OS (see system requirements).
- Hardware is not included.
- Several PCs with the Standard Accelerator software can be combined using the included cluster software to reach a higher level of performance.
A client communication module is included with MegaMatcher 13.1 Extended SDK. The module allows the sending of a task to MegaMatcher Accelerator, querying the status of the task, retrieving the results and then removing the task. A high-level API is provided for the developer, all low-level communications are hidden.