We are looking for a Front-End Engineer to join our SentiVeillance product team.
Job description and responsibilities
As a front-end engineer you will contribute to the creation of user interface for the software that performs biometric face identification, detects moving pedestrians or vehicles or other objects and performs automatic license plate recognition using live video streams from digital surveillance cameras. You will work in a small development team.
The list of responsibilities is:
- Work with high-performance web applications.
- Work with desktop and mobile applications.
- Creating front-end interface, including real time data updating on multiple platforms.
- 1 year of experience.
- Web performance/building and automation tools.
- Expertise in user authentication, protection of API routes.
- Working at a unique Lithuanian company, which is one of the major players in biometrics for more than 30 years.
- Working with talented people from all over the world.
- Opportunity to grow your competencies.
- Opportunity to transform to full stack position.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Helpful colleagues and teammates.
- Internal TechTalks.
- Regular team-building events.
- Private health insurance (unlimited 100% compensation for ambulatory treatment and diagnostics).
- Motivating bonuses.
Monthly salary starts at 1900 EUR per month (gross) and is determined based on your professional experience and competences.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com