- Specialization with ARM Cortex-M based platforms.
- C/C++ programming.
- Understanding software development lifecycle, quality assurance concepts and CI/CD.
- Thoroughness and responsibility.
- Willingness to master new technologies, tools and concepts.
- Basic electronics knowledge.
- Working at a unique Lithuanian company, which has pioneered the application of neural network technologies in the biometric domain and is currently one of the global leading companies in biometric software solutions.
- Interesting work with unique technologies and the opportunity to influence the final result.
- Opportunity to grow your competencies.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Internal TechTalks.
- International teammates.
- Regular team-building events.
- Motivating bonuses.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com