These release notes are relevant for the Face Verification 12 SDK.
See Face Verification 13 SDK release notes for the newer versions.
List of releases:
- July 11, 2022 (Revision hash d78c204797ed1c443cd4110c7d21f84e6f089b72)
- April 18, 2022 (Revision hash b2676450e065ed571dcce8a74cd80a27d34afd06)
- November 30, 2021 (Revision hash fea4b996663619037d02e666a98ef2dd4c5d59f8)
July 11, 2022
Product revision number: 20220711
Product revision hash: d78c204797ed1c443cd4110c7d21f84e6f089b72
- Added JPEG 2000 output support.
- New "HEAVY_FRAME" ICAO warning.
- Basic integration with MegaMatcher ABIS to support enroll with duplicate check operations. New statuses "DUPLICATE_ID" and "DUPLICATE_FOUND" for this scenario.
- Fixed minor bugs and issues.
April 18, 2022
Product revision number: 20220418
Product revision hash: b2676450e065ed571dcce8a74cd80a27d34afd06
- Liveness check algorithm updated.
- Internet licenses now supported in the Licensing Server.
November 30, 2021
Product revision number: 20211130
Product revision hash: fea4b996663619037d02e666a98ef2dd4c5d59f8
The first release of Face Verification 12 SDK.
- Template format has changed. The new template format not only is compatible with MegaMatcher On Card SDK but also provides better face matching accuracy. Templates generated by previous versions of Face Verification SDK need to be reimported to the SDK.
- Drastically improved Passive liveness algorithm, which now does not require blinking as before. If blink action is needed, PassiveWithBlink liveness mode can be used.
- Added Java sample.
- Templates generated with the trial licensing address may be used only for 30 days.
- Trial licensing address and token changed. See the SDK documentation.
Updates and improvements:
- Redesigned iOS sample.