FS60 is an optical USB 2.0 fingerprint scanner that is able to scan up to 4 flat fingerprints simultaneously, or a single rolled fingerprint.
The scanner was certified by FBI to be compliant with IQS IAFIS Appendix F compliant.
FS60 has integrated LEDs and buttons that allow to control and customize fingerprint capture process. Scanner's robust design makes it suitable for large-scale high-traffic applications.
Support modules for this scanner are included in MegaMatcher 11.0 SDK, MegaMatcher On Card 11.0 SDK, VeriFinger 11.0 SDK and Free Fingerprint Verification SDK. Note that FFV SDK will allow to capture only single fingerprints using this scanner as it does not include fingerprint segmentation components.
|Scanner Name||Futronic FS60 EBTS/F Certified ID Flat Fingerprint Scanner|
|Manufacturer||Futronic Technology Co. Ltd.|
|Supported OS (*)||Microsoft Windows (32-bit and 64-bit)|
|Image capture area (Platen size)||81 x 76 mm (3.2" x 3.0")|
|Fingerprint image size||1600 x 1500 pixels|
|Sensor type||Optical, CMOS|
|Device size||124 x 152 x 85 mm (4.9" x 6.0" x 3.4")|
|Device weight||2.0 kg (4.4 lbs)|
|Operating temperature||+5°C ~ +45°C|
* These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs. Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.
Where to order this device?
Buy FS60 at Biometric Supply – a subsidiary of Neurotechnology.
Other Futronic scanners
Neurotechnology SDKs also include support modules for these Futronic scanners:
- eFAM (FS84) – an embedded fingerprint scanner solution
- FS10 – a single finger scanner with 1" x 1" platen and PIV / FIPS 201 certification
- FS26 – a single finger scanner with MIFARE card reader/writer
- FS28 – a single finger scanner with bluetooth connection
- FS50 – a two finger scanner with PIV / FIPS 201 certification
- FS64 – a four finger / rolled fingerprint scanner with FBI Appendix F certification
- FS80 – basic Futronic FS80-series scanner
- FS82 – a version of FS80 with embedded smart card reader
- FS88 – an enchanced version of FS80 with PIV / FIPS 201 certification
- FS90 – a compact scanner most suitable for using with notebook PCs, handheld devices and mobile phones