FS64 from Futronic is an optical ten-finger reader which is certified by the FBI as compliant with IQS IAFIS Appendix F. The reader is able to scan four-finger slaps, dual thumbs, as well as single rolled and flat fingerprints.
The manufacturer specifies that FS64 features IP54-rated sealed casing. The device is USB-powered and does not require dedicated power supply.
|Scanner Name||FS64 ID Flat Fingerprint Scanner|
|Manufacturer||Futronic Technology Co. Ltd.|
|Supported OS (*)||Microsoft Windows (32-bit and 64-bit), Linux|
|Image capture area (Platen size)||81 x 76 mm (3.2" x 3.0")|
|Fingerprint image size||1600 x 1500 pixels (slaps and flats)
800 x 750 (rolled)
|Sensor type||Optical, CMOS|
|Device size||152 x 149 x 155 mm (6.0" x 5.9" x 6.1")|
|Device weight||2.1 kg (4.6 lbs)|
|Operating temperature||0°C ~ +50°C|
|Operating humidity||0-90 % (non-condensing)|
* These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs. Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.
Where to order this device?
Buy FS64 at Biometric Supply – a subsidiary of Neurotechnology.
Other Futronic scanners
Neurotechnology SDKs also include support modules for these Futronic scanners:
- eFAM (FS84) – an embedded fingerprint scanner solution
- FS10 – a single finger scanner with 1" x 1" platen and PIV / FIPS 201 certification
- FS26 – a single finger scanner with MIFARE card reader/writer
- FS28 – a single finger scanner with bluetooth connection
- FS50 – a two finger scanner with PIV / FIPS 201 certification
- FS60 – a four finger scanner with FBI Appendix F certification
- FS80 – basic Futronic FS80-series scanner
- FS82 – a version of FS80 with embedded smart card reader
- FS88 – an enchanced version of FS80 with PIV / FIPS 201 certification
- FS90 – a compact scanner most suitable for using with notebook PCs, handheld devices and mobile phones