Futronic FS28 is a fingerprint reader with Bluetooth connection. The FS28 has an optical fingerprint sensor and produces fingerprint images which are compliant with PIV-071006 Image Quality Specification for Single Finger Reader.
The device is powered by a rechargeable battery and can operate as a mobile fingerprint reader without any wired connection to host device. FS28 includes 128 x 64 pixels LCD screen for showing required information.
Support modules for this scanner are included in:
|Scanner Name||Futronic FS28 FIPS201/PIV Bluetooth Fingerprint Scanner|
|Manufacturer||Futronic Technology Co. Ltd.|
|Connection||Bluetooth 2.1, class 2, 10 meter communication range
|Supported OS on host device(*)||Android|
|Image capture area (Platen size)||16 x 24 mm (0.6" x 0.9")|
|Fingerprint image size||320 x 480 pixels|
|Sensor type||Optical, CMOS|
|Device power||Li-ion rechargeable battery
3.7 V, 1,500 mAh
|Device size||130 x 82 x 30 mm (5.1" x 3.2" x 1.2")|
|Device weight||400 grams (0.9 lbs.)|
|Operating temperature||-10°C ~ +55°C|
* These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs. Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.
Where to order this device?
Buy FS28 at Biometric Supply – a subsidiary of Neurotechnology.
Other Futronic scanners
Neurotechnology SDKs also include support modules for these Futronic scanners:
- eFAM (FS84) – an embedded fingerprint scanner solution
- FS10 – a single finger scanner with 1" x 1" platen and PIV / FIPS 201 certification
- FS26 – a single finger scanner with MIFARE card reader/writer
- FS50 – a two finger scanner with PIV / FIPS 201 certification
- FS60 – a four finger scanner with FBI Appendix F certification
- FS64 – a four finger / rolled fingerprint scanner with FBI Appendix F certification
- FS80 – basic Futronic FS80-series scanner
- FS82 – a version of FS80 with embedded smart card reader
- FS88 – an enchanced version of FS80 with PIV / FIPS 201 certification
- FS90 – a compact scanner most suitable for using with notebook PCs, handheld devices and mobile phones