Suprema RealScan-G10 and RealScan-G10F
Suprema RealScan-G10 is an optical USB 2.0 fingerprint scanner that allows to perform fast capture of all 10 fingerprints. The 10 fingerprints are captured as 4 finger slaps and 2 thumbs. Single flat (plain) fingerprints may be also captured with the scanner.
Suprema offers two models of this scanner:
- RealScan-G10 – captures flat and rolled fingerprints.
- RealScan-G10F – captures only flat fingerprints.
The scanner is certified by the FBI for civil ID and AFIS applications and compliant to IDENT, US-VISIT and DHS requirements.
Scanner's manufacturer specifies that the scanner provides high quality image capturing for wet and dry fingers. The scanner has a dust and water resistant housing that also protects it from shock and vibration.
|Scanner Name||RealScan-G10 Compact Ten-print Live Scanner|
|Supported OS (*)||Microsoft Windows (32-bit and 64-bit),
|Image capture area (Platen size)||82 x 76 mm (3.2" x 3.0")|
|Device size||152 x 152 x 127 mm (6.0" x 6.0" x 5.0")|
|Device weight||1.8 kg (4.0 lbs)|
|Operating temperature||0°C ~ +50°C|
|Operating humidity||10% - 90% (non-condencing)|
* These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs. Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.
Where to order this device?
Buy RealScan-G10 at Biometric Supply – a subsidiary of Neurotechnology.
Other Suprema scanners
Neurotechnology SDKs also include support modules for these Suprema scanners:
- BioMini Plus and BioMini Plus2
- BioMini Slim and BioMini SFU-S20