Click to zoom
Suprema RealScan-F is an optical palm print scanner which is certified by the FBI as Appendix F compatible. The scanner is able to capture these types of palm prints and fingerprints:
- Lower palm
- Writer's palm
- Four-finger slap
- Dual flat fingerprints (dual thumbs)
- Single flat fingerprint
- Single rolled fingerprint
Scanner's manufacturer specifies that the scanner provides high quality images regardless of fingers or palm physical conditions. The rolled fingerprint capture is backed by Suprema's Advanced Rolled Image Construction technology which is able to detect slips and construct rolled fingerprint images.
The scanner has splash proof casing.
An LCD display is embedded into the scanner for providing feedback to users.
Support modules for this scanner are included in:
- MegaMatcher 10.0 SDK – includes components for palm print capture and multiple fingers capture and segmentation.
- MegaMatcher On Card 10.0 SDK – includes components for single flat fingerprints capture.
- VeriFinger 10.0 SDK – includes components for multiple fingers capture and segmentation.
|Scanner Name||RealScan-F Palm-Print Enrollment Scanner|
|Supported OS (*)||Microsoft Windows (32-bit and 64-bit)|
|Image capture area||130 x 130 mm (5.1" x 5.1")|
|Palm print image size||2550 x 2550 pixels|
|Fingerprint image size||
2550 x 2550 pixels (for 4 finger slaps)
800 x 750 pixels (for a rolled finger)
|Device size||253 x 313 x 148 mm (10.0" x 12.3" x 5.8")|
|Device weight||6.0 kg (13.2 lbs)|
|Operating temperature||0°C ~ +50°C|
|Operating humidity||10% - 90% (non-condencing)|
* These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs. Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.
Other Suprema scanners
Neurotechnology SDKs also include support modules for these Suprema scanners:
- BioMini Plus and BioMini Plus2
- BioMini Slim and BioMini SFU-S20
- BioMini Slim 2
- RealScan-G10 and RealScan-G10F