Lumidigm Venus Series sensors
& V302 reader
at Biometric Supply,
a subsidiary of Neurotechnology.
V300 OEM module
Click to zoom
Click to zoom
Lumidigm Venus Series fingerprint sensors include multispectral imaging technology that allows to capture fingerprint images when there are difficulties in distinguishing fingerprint features (dirty, aged, dry, wet, moist or incorrectly placed fingers). Scanner's manufacturer specifies that this technology allows to perform live finger detection to reject fake or spoof fingers.
Sensors may have USB 2.0 or RS-232 interfaces.
|Connection||USB 2.0 or RS-232|
|Supported OS (*)||Microsoft Windows (32bit and 64bit), Linux (32bit)|
|Image capture area (Platen size)||18 x 28 mm (0.7" x 1.1")|
-10°C ~ +50°C;
A heater can be added for colder environments.
|V300 OEM module||V302 reader|
|Device size||68 x 66 x 51 mm (2.7" x 2.6" x 2.2")||83 x 100 x 59 mm (3.3" x 4.0" x 2.3")|
|Operating humidity||10-95 % RH non-condensing||0-100 % RH condensing|
* These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs. Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.
Neurotechnology Solution Partners use this scanner in
Lumidigm Venus Series sensors are used in these systems, created by Neurotechnology Solution Partners:
- Biostore – a generic biometric identification system created by Biostore Limited.
- Anaxee-Neurotech Attendance – an access and attendance control system developed by Anaxee Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- RobotID – a generic biometric identification system created by Computer ID.
- TouchClock – an attendance control system created by Computer ID.
- TouchAccess – an access control system created by Computer ID.
Where to order this device?
Other Lumidigm scanners
Neurotechnology SDKs also include support modules for these Lumidigm scanners: