Lumidigm Mercury Series
Lumidigm Mercury Series fingerprint sensors and scanners include multispectral imaging technology that allows to capture fingerprint images when there are difficulties in distinguishing fingerprint features (dirty, aged, dry, wet, moist or incorrectly placed fingers). Scanner's manufacturer specifies that this technology allows to perform live finger detection to reject fake or spoof fingers.
|Sensor Name||Lumidigm Mercury Series Biometric Sensors|
|Connection||USB 2.0 or RS-232|
|Supported OS (*)||Microsoft Windows (32bit and 64bit), Linux (32bit)|
|Image capture area (Platen size)||14 x 17 mm (0.6" x 0.7")|
|Sensor size (without shell and electronic control unit)||27 x 30 x 41 mm (1.1" x 1.2" x 1.6")|
|Operating temperature||-10°C ~ +60°C;|
10-95% RH non-condensing without enclosure
0-100% condensing with IP65 shell
* These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs. Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.
Neurotechnology Solution Partners use this scanner in
Lumidigm Mercury Series sensors are used in these systems, created by Neurotechnology Solution Partners:
- Anaxee-Neurotech Attendance – an access and attendance control system developed by Anaxee Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- RobotID – a generic biometric identification system created by Computer ID.
- TouchClock – an attendance control system created by Computer ID.
- TouchAccess – an access control system created by Computer ID.
Other Lumidigm scanners
Neurotechnology SDKs also include support modules for these Lumidigm scanners: