Vista Imaging VIstaFA2E
VistaFA2E is an USB 2.0 biometric device that is able to capture eye iris and face images. Technically the device is an VistaFA2 device in full enclosure suitable for mounting on a wall or door, placing into a kiosk, etc.
The device produces ISO/IEC 19794-6 compliant iris images and ISO/IEC 19794-5 compliant face images. The manufacturer specifies that automatic iris image acquisition is based on a proprietary distance sensing and focusing technology.
This device can operate with these Neurotechnology SDKs:
- MegaMatcher 10.0 SDK as iris and face capture camera;
- MegaMatcher On Card 10.0 SDK as iris and face capture camera;
- VeriEye 10.0 SDK as iris capture camera
- VeriLook 10.0 SDK as face capture camera
|Name||VistaFA2E Multimodal Iris & Face Camera|
|Manufacturer||Vista Imaging, Inc.|
|Representative||Corvus Integration, Inc|
|Supported OS (*)||Microsoft Windows (32bit and 64bit)|
|Iris image size||640 x 480 pixels|
|Eye illumination||Multi wavelength infrared|
|Device size||155 x 200 x 92 mm (6.1" x 7.9" x 3.7")|
|Device weight||300 grams (0.7 lbs)|
* These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs. Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.
Other Vista Imaging devices
Neurotechnology SDKs also include support modules for:
- VistaEY2 – dual iris & face capture device.
- VistaEY2-02 – dual iris & face capture device with iris liveness detection.
- VistaEY2H – dual iris capture device with iris liveness detection.
- VistaEY2R – dual iris & face capture device with iris liveness detection and automatic tilt with face tracking.
- VistaFA2 – single iris & face capture device.