Click to zoom
Credence ID's Trident is a hand-held device, which is capable to capture single or dual fingerprints, face images and single or dual iris images.
According to the manufacturer, the device is based on a FIPS-201 / PIV and Appendix F Mobile ID FAP 45 certified certified fingerprint sensor.
The Trident device is provided with pre-installed Android OS and allows to run custom applications. The device features high capacity battery and supports multiple wireless connectivity options.
The manufacturer specifies that device casing has IP54 dust and water resistance. The fingerprint sensor and iris camera meet IP64 standard.
Neurotechnology SDKs allow to use the device for fingerprint, face and iris capture:
- MegaMatcher 10.0 SDK – fingerprint, face and iris capture.
- VeriFinger 10.0 SDK – fingerprint capture.
- VeriLook 10.0 SDK – face capture.
- VeriEye 10.0 SDK – iris capture.
Micro USB OTG
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
Cellular UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
|Supported OS (*)||Android (pre-installed on device)|
|Device power||Li-ion battery, 10,000 mAh|
|Device processor||Snapdragon S4 Pro Quad-Core 1.7 GHz ARM-A9|
2 GB RAM
16 GB Flash
|Device size||264 x 168 x 89 mm (10.4" x 6.6" x 3.5")|
|Device weight||1.25 kg (2.75 lbs)|
|Operating temperature||0°C ~ +50°C|
|Operating humidity||10% - 90% (non-condensing)|
|Image capture area (Platen size)||41 x 38 mm (1.6" x 1.5")|
|Sensor type||Hybrid (LES)|
|Face capture camera|
|Camera resolution||5 Megapixel|
|Iris capture camera|
|Iris image size||2 images, 640 x 480 pixels|
* These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs. Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.
Other Credence ID devices
Neurotechnology SDKs also can be used with these Credence ID devices:
- Credence One – fingerprint and face capture in a mobile, hand-held device