Cross Match L SCAN 500P
Click to zoom
L SCAN 500P is an optical palm print and fingerprint scanner with IEEE 1394 (FireWire) interface. The scanner is able to scan:
- Palm prints – upper, lower and writer's palms (ANSI/NIST compliant);
- Flat fingerprints – up to 4 fingers can be scanned simultaneously, allowing to capture all 10 fingers as 4+4+2 scans;
- Rolled fingerprints – single rolled fingerprints can be captured.
Scanners image quality complies to the FBI Image Quality Specification (IQS) as defined in Appendix F of the EFTS.
Support modules for this scanner are included in:
- MegaMatcher 10.0 SDK – includes components for template extraction from palm print images, and single or multiple fingerprint images;
- MegaMatcher On Card 10.0 SDK – includes components only for single fingerprint template extraction;
- VeriFinger 10.0 SDK – includes components for template extraction from single or multiple fingerprint images;
- Free Fingerprint Verification SDK – allows to extract templates only from single fingerprint images.
|Scanner Name||Cross Match L SCAN 500P|
|Manufacturer||Cross Match Technologies Inc.|
|Supported OS (*)||Microsoft Windows (32-bit and 64-bit);
the 64-bit OS support is limited to 32-bit applications only
|Image capture area (Platen size)||126 x 130 mm (5.0" x 5.1")|
2496 x 2560 pixels (max.) for palm prints
800 x 750 pixels (max.) for rolled fingerprints
1600 x 1500 pixels (max.) for flat fingerprints
|Device size||306 x 308 x 133 mm (12.0" x 12.1" x 5.2")|
|Device weight||6.8 kg (14.9 lbs)|
|Operating temperature||+2°C ~ +40°C|
|Operating humidity||10-90 % (non-condensing)|
* These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs. Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.
Other Cross Match scanners
Neurotechnology SDKs also include support modules for these Cross Match scanners:
- Guardian USB / FW family scanners
- Patrol and Patrol ID scanners
- Verifier 300 Classic, Verifier 300 LC, Verifier 300 LC 2.0
- Verifier 320 LC