3D face tracking for augmented reality apps and digital characters control
SentiMask is designed for development of augmented reality applications, which use real-time 3D face tracking technologies for motion capture and controlling 3D digital character's facial expressions or mapping animated avatars on user's face. The technology works with regular cameras and common PC or smartphones.
Available as a software development kit that provides for the development of 3D face tracking systems for Microsoft Windows, Android, iOS, Mac OS X and Linux.
An integrator should obtain a SentiMask SDK (EUR 339) to develop a end-user product based on SentiMask technology. The SDK needs to be purchased just once and may be used for all projects and by all the developers within the integrator's company.
SentiMask SDK includes:
- One single computer license for the SentiMask component for PC;
- One single computer license for the Embedded SentiMask component for Android;
- One single computer license for the Embedded SentiMask component for iOS.
Integrators can obtain additional component licenses if more component licenses are required for the development process.
To deploy their developed products, an integrator need obtain licenses of components for every computer or device, where component will be installed together with integrator's product. Integrators can purchase additional SentiMask component licenses if required at anytime.
License activation options
The components are copy-protected. The following license activation options are available:
Serial numbers are used to activate licenses for SentiMask components on particular computer or device.
The activation is done via the Internet or by email.
After activation the network connection is not required for single computer license usage.
- Activation by serial number is not suitable for iOS platform.
- Activation by serial number is not suitable for virtual environments.
- Internet activation. A special license file is stored on a computer; the license file allows to run SentiMask components on that computer after checking the license over the Internet. Internet connection should be available periodically for a short amount of time. A single computer license can be transferred to another computer by moving the license file there and waiting until the previous activation expires.
Volume License Manager.
Licenses may be stored in a volume license manager dongle.
The license activation may be performed without connection to the Internet and is suitable for virtual environments.
Volume license manager is used on site by integrators or end users to manage licenses for SentiMask components in the following ways:
- Activating single computer licenses – An installation license for a SentiMask component will be activated for use on a particular computer. The number of available licenses in the license manager will be decreased by the number of activated licenses.
- Managing single computer licenses via a LAN or the Internet – The license manager allows the management of installation licenses for SentiMask components across multiple computers or mobile/embedded devices in a LAN or over the Internet. The number of managed licenses is limited by the number of licenses in the license manager. No license activation is required and the license quantity is not decreased. Once issued, the license is assigned to a specific computer or device on the network.
- Using license manager as a dongle – A volume license manager containing at least one license for a SentiMask component may be used as a dongle, allowing the SentiMask component to run on the particular computer where the dongle is attached.
All SDK and component licenses are perpetual and do not have expiration. There are no annual fee or any other fees except license purchasing fee. It is possible to move licenses from one computer or device to another. Neurotechnology provides a way to renew the license if the computer undergoes changes due to technical maintenance.
The Licensing Agreement contains all licensing terms and conditions.
Note that you unambiguously accept this agreement by placing an order using Neurotechnology online ordering service or by email or other means of communications. Please read the agreement before making an order.
Other Licensing Options
The above described licensing model is intended for end-user product developers. Integrators who want to develop and sell a SentiMask-based development tool (with API, programming possibilities, programming samples, etc.), must obtain permission from Neurotechnology and sign a special VAR agreement.
For more information please contact us.
The SentiMask enterprise license allows an unlimited use of SentiMask components in end-user products for a specific territory, market segment or project. Specific restrictions would be included in the licensing agreement.
The enterprise license price depends on the application size and the number of potential users of the application within the designated territory, market segment or project.
For more information please contact us.