You may subscribe for newsletters to receive notifications about the released updates.
List of releases:
- February 21, 2022 (Revision hash 529f1712893f685032e10231f284725b6cb09f12)
- February 2, 2022 (Revision hash 1134bc94481a4b6b83301a67c3de01d8e6e95ab4)
- November 25, 2021 (Revision hash 2fc3b955e721a36b25fd74b74d3fdd05275d7666)
- May 12, 2021 (Revision hash bd63b6a59be30849e9a42ecf278219074596696b)
- January 19, 2021 (Revision hash 0a93df68fdebe4f2c9c725d5dd1cc132f67acddb)
See also the list of release notes for previous versions.
February 21, 2022
Product revision number: 20220221
Product revision hash: 529f1712893f685032e10231f284725b6cb09f12
- Fixed NSurveillanceEngine processing error.
February 2, 2022
Product revision number: 20220202
Product revision hash: 1134bc94481a4b6b83301a67c3de01d8e6e95ab4
The first release of SentiVeillance 8.1 SDK.
- Updated face detection algorithm, working better with cropped faces, masked faces, bad pose faces (profile).
- Greatly improved face blink, dark glasses, expression, gender, glasses, mouth open, beard, mustache, hat attribute detection. Introduced heavy frame detection.
- Fixed a memory leak when using NSurveillanceEngine.
- Fixed several minor bugs and issues.
Updates and improvements:
- Updated biometric components to the MegaMatcher 12.3 line.
November 25, 2021
Product revision number: 20211125
Product revision hash: 2fc3b955e721a36b25fd74b74d3fdd05275d7666
- Clothing details now also determines clothes by body parts: headwear, torso, arms, legs, feet.
- Improved vehicle model prediction.
- New Java sample: surveillance-sample.
- Fixed a number of minor bugs, crashes and issues.
May 12, 2021
Product revision number: 20210512
Product revision hash: bd63b6a59be30849e9a42ecf278219074596696b
- API for easy selection of the best frame added.
- API for retrieving subject information for all tracked frames added.
- New Java sample: surveillance-images-sample.
- New C++ sample: SurveillanceImagesSampleWX.
- Fixed a number of bugs and issues.
Updates and improvements:
- Multiple minor improvements.
January 19, 2021
Product revision number: 20210119
Product revision hash: 0a93df68fdebe4f2c9c725d5dd1cc132f67acddb
The first release of SentiVeillance 8.0 SDK.
- Vehicle type, model/make and orientation estimation added.
- Person's clothing estimation added.
- Improved faces, vehicle-human and license plate recognition algorithms.
- Face modality can now be combined with the vehicle-human modality.
- FacesThermalSampleCS and SurveillanceThermalFacesSampleCS added.
- SurveillanceImagesSampleCS and SurveillanceImagesSampleVB added.