We are looking for a UX/UI product designer to join our software development department. In this creative role you will be helping to bridge the gap between our potential clients and our products.
Job description and responsibilities
As a UX/UI Product designer you will be working on refining our customer experience and establishing consistency across our websites, online platforms, programs and mobile applications.
The list of responsibilities is:
- Analyze different target audience segments, their interest and behavior trends.
- Continuously test and review our platforms, programs, websites, and apps.
- Research, identify and solve user experience problems.
- Create encouraging and intuitive customer experience paths.
- Design ready to implement visuals assets.
- Collaborate closely with development team from strategic planning to finished designs.
- Support marketing team on designing landing pages and digital ads.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Portfolio showcasing your design projects.
- Demonstrate methodical and data-drive customer experience mapping.
- Showcase ability to use design development tools (Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.).
- An eye for details and aesthetics.
- Solid understanding of visual communication.
- Time management and task planning skills.
- Open-minded and transparent communication.
- Technical experience or understanding of HTML & CSS capabilities.
- Previous experience with online platforms.
- Interest in AI and Biometric technologies.
- Working at a unique Lithuanian company, which has pioneered the application of neural network technologies in the biometric domain and is currently one of the global leading companies in biometric software solutions.
- Interesting work with unique technologies and the opportunity to influence the final result.
- Working with talented people from all over the world.
- Opportunity to grow your competencies.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Helpful colleagues and teammates.
- Internal TechTalks.
- Regular team-building events.
- Motivating bonuses.
Monthly salary starts at 2000 EUR (gross) per month and is determined based on your professional experience and competences.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org