Credence ID's Credence One is a hand-held device designed for mobile fingerprints and faces capture.
According to the manufacturer, the device is based on a FIPS-201 / PIV certified fingerprint sensor. Optionally, the device can be equipped with contact and contactless smart card reader.
Credence One is provided with pre-installed Android OS and allows to run custom applications. The device features high capacity battery and supports multiple wireless connectivity options.
Neurotechnology SDKs allow to use the device for fingerprint and face capture:
- MegaMatcher 9.0 SDK – fingerprint and face capture.
- VeriFinger 9.0 SDK – fingerprint capture.
- VeriLook 9.0 SDK – face capture.
|Device Name||Credence One|
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
Cellular UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
|Supported OS (*)||Android (pre-installed on device)|
|Device power||Li-ion battery, 3600 mAh|
1 GB RAM
8 GB Flash
SD card slot
|Operating temperature||0°C ~ +50°C|
|Operating humidity||10% - 90% (non-condensing)|
|Image capture area (Platen size)||13 x 18 mm (0.5" x 0.7")|
|Fingerprint image size||256 x 360 pixels|
|Face capture camera|
|Camera resolution||5 Megapixel|
* These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs. Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.
Where to order this device?
Buy Credence One at Biometric Supply – a subsidiary of Neurotechnology.
Other Credence ID devices
Neurotechnology SDKs also can be used with these Credence ID devices:
- Trident – fingerprint, face and iris capture in a mobile, hand-held device